How the INW Young Life is Poised for the Future
A Deep Heritage:
- Region encompasses all of Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho.
- Has existed in different forms for 60 years.
- Includes rural, small town and regional metropolitan communities.
- Rich history of making an impact on the lives of kids.
- It is comprised of Long-term ministries and more recently developed opportunities.
A Strong Team:
- We have 25 staff members, including nine senior staff members each having more than 10 years of YL staff experience.
- We have a “deep bench” on the local and regional level.
- Our regional board is dynamic, active, ready to move forward.
- 90% of fiscal months in financial surplus.
- Predominantly volunteer driven
- We are building the future while sustaining strong work.
A Great Need:
Currently reaching out to 37% of the high-schools in the region.
Thousands of kids and dozens of communities still unreached.
Investing in the next generation is what we do best.